Add Reply
New Poll

Leave of Absence
Infamous
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 01:57 AM

Group: Members

First things first, I'd like to apologize to Mina and to everyone else in the fed. I haven't been around as much as this place deserves me to be.

Second thing second, I'm requesting a leave of absence. I don't know when I'll be able to come back. I've had some rl stuff come up, and if things work out for me, I'll be packing up and moving out of my place within two months or so, but because of the situation that we're in it's not as simple as packing all of my stuff up and throwing it into a moving truck. So in short, I've really got to focus on a lot of applications and other legal issues that I'm really not qualified for, and hopefully my wife and I will be able to leave without four other people losing their home in the process.

Hopefully after I'm relocated I can come back and write up some of the cool ideas that I had for Sam and Viv and this place. Take care and I'll see you hopefully soon.
PM
^
Cupcake
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 02:53 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

Take care of you first - come back when you're ready, we'll be here!
PM
^
Blyss
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 03:01 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Admin

It's ok, bud. Real life is always more important and as Mina said, take care of you first and come back whenever you're ready. All the best with the moving and everything else with it! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine