Wrestler Real Name:
Amanda HayesWrestler In Ring Name:
Amanda HayesNickname (If Applicable):
“The Dixie Devil”Height (meters):
5'10” (1.78 m)Weight (kilograms):
160 lbs. (72.5748 kg)Alignment:
Amanda is not a very nice person and is fine being seen that way. She cares about her family, her heritage, and herself. She will do what needs to be done to get what she wants and doesn't care who likes it or doesn't. She plans to be successful in everything she does and is not a “good loser”. She will attack and has attacked anyone that she feels has wronged her or stands in the way of something she wants. She doesn't care what the fans or other wrestlers think. She will do and say whatever she feels like. Pic Base:
Jesse Belle SmothersRing Attire:
Red top and red shorts with Confederate Flag on chest and shorts. Custom wrestling boots with “Southern” and “Born” on the left & right one.Twitter: @AmandaHayesIW
1) Toughness: Amanda is tough as hell, both in mind and body. Not afraid of pain.
2) Intelligence: Amanda always has a plan to get what she wants done. If that is working the match a certain way or setting up an attack on an opponent, she has thought it out. She isn't above cheating but is smart enough to do it in a way that she won't get caught.
3) Cut-throat: Amanda believes that the ends do indeed justify the means. If she needs to bend/break the rules to win then she will do so. If it's a verbal assault or running someone down in a parking lot (ask Kelly Fury), then she is more than willing to do it. Weaknesses (3):
1) Doesn't get along well with others: Amanda has a long history of not playing well with others and doesn't like 90% of people. Even some that she does tolerate can piss her off. She can let her ego get the better of her at times.
2) Issues with Authority: Amanda doesn't like being told what to do and this can present problems when it comes to listening or taking orders from Authority Figures.
3) Trust Issues: Amanda trust almost no one. If you are not close family or a handful of proven friends, she doesn't trust you at all. Even those in the circle risk being tossed out at the first sign of disloyalty.Finishers (Max 2):
1) “Texas Death Sentence” - Description: A triple powerbomb series in which Amanda will hold on after the first and second normal powerbombs and then finish with a Jackknife Powerbomb. (When Amanda hits this the opponent does not kick out!!! It is a very punishing move and when executed properly, should be treated as such.)
2) “Dixie Lock” - Description: Ankle Lock (Amanda is very adept at locking this move on and can do it from a wide variety of positions during the match. She will almost always get a submission out of it unless her opponent can get to the ropes or reverse it before she gets it fully locked on.Signature Moves (Max 2):
1) “Dixie Drop” - Inverted DDT drop. Can finish an opponent with this move and will use on huge opponents.
2) “Southern Hospitality” - Amanda puts her opponent into a Fireman s carry position and then spins them around, hitting an RKO in mid air. She can also hit this move by catching an opponent in mid air and then transitioning into the Fireman s Carry. Well-practiced Moves (Max 10):
Punches from multiple positions (DOES NOT SLAP FIGHT or PULL HAIR)
Multiple Stomps (When her opponent is on the ground and stunned during a match Amanda will stomp the hell out of her opponent.)
Bulldog (running or off the top rope on a stunned opponent)
Sidewalk SlamEntrance Theme:
“Redneck Woman” by Gretchen WilsonCharacter Background:
Amanda was born and raised in Amarillo, Texas. She is a very proud Texan and is proud of her Southern roots. While she is an attractive woman, she is a tough country girl and is not one of the girls who think they are a princess. Amanda despises women like that and will make it a point to tell them so. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and she believes she can do anything a man can do and do it as good or better.
Amanda is a very aggressive female by nature and isn't scared of anything or anyone. She can almost be a bully at times when it comes to establishing dominance over an opponent or enemy. She has almost no filter when it comes to her words or her actions. While she is a lady, she is not a lady you want to mess with or stand in the way of.
Amanda has little interest in making friends when she comes into a promotion. She has family and friends back in Texas and the South for that. Despite being a loose cannon at times, Amanda is very goal oriented and will do everything in her power to accomplish every goal she sets for herself.
Amanda was given the nickname “The Dixie Devil” while competing on the independent circuit by an announcer who claimed the name fit her because of her strong and vocal support for Southern Heritage and the fact that the majority of the time, she would be downright evil both in and out of the ring. The name caught on and has stuck with her over the years.
Amanda grew up watching Pro Wrestling and fell in love with it at a very young age. Some of her fondest memories as a child were spending a Saturday morning watching it with her entire family. Family is very important in the South and she always enjoyed coming together with the family for this.
The Hayes family has a ranch on the outskirts of Amarillo which happened to be just down the road from the Funk s infamous “Double-cross Ranch” . The Hayes and Funk family are very close and when Amanda decided she wanted to pursue a career in wrestling she approached both Terry and Dory Jr. about training her. After two solid years of training on every aspect of pro wrestling she could, it was time for Amanda to go out on the Independent circuit and apply what she had learned. Being so highly trained before hand, this was an easy transition for her and she had regional success all over the Country. Amanda also spent time in the UK and Japan in and effort to constantly add to her skill set. She spent several years traveling the globe, and has been approached by several major promotions both in the States and abroad. She retired from wrestling after leaving PWSI in December of 2012 but over time began to miss it and decided she had the rest of her life to be retired and should give it another go while still in her prime. This came to an end when Amanda joined the Inferno Wrestling roster. She had a decent run there, becoming the Unleashed Champion. This would come to and end as well as personal problems and outside interest led her to retire once again. That was three years ago. Since then, other then the occasional “training session” with Kelly Fury and one impromptu match a couple weeks ago, Amanda has stayed away from the ring. Recently the fire to do it one more time has come back and after agreeing to team up with her cousin, Colton Travis, she has decided IYHWF and its tag-team division is the place to do it.