Add Reply
New Poll

The Spencer's Training session, Krissy & Kelsey CD
Kristina Spencer
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 12:59 PM

Group: Members

After weeks of not getting what she wants in IYHWF Krissy Spencer has decided to do things her way now. That started with her violent attack on her opponent in the OUTBACK federation’s championship tournament. However Krissy also is tired of seeing her cousin Kelsey Spencer not get what she deserves in IYHWF and in OUTBACK so Krissy has decided to do Rebecca Saint a favor and toughen of Cousin Kelsey. Krissy and Kelsey arrive at a secluded warehouse somewhere in Australia/

Krissy: “Now Cousin I assure you what we are about to do will toughen you up and next time you and Becky will win those tag titles in IYHWF and in OUTBACK.”

Krissy leads Kelsey inside the warehouse where Kelsey’s eyes get huge as inside is a bunch of different types of weapons and a man wearing what appears to be a protective outfit made up of something foamy.

Krissy: “Low and behold Kelsey here is where the rebuilding of Kelsey Spencer begins!”

Kelsey looks around her immediate area with a concerned look on her face, inspecting the weapons before looking back at Krissy.

Kelsey: “Uhh… I’m not really sure what you’ve got in mind here..? I thought we were doing some kinda wrestling training?”

Krissy just grins at her cousin

Krissy: “We are doing so much more than that cousin. Tonight I am going to make you into a warrior that will be unstoppable. You and Becky will win those tag belts no problem because you will finally do whatever it takes to win! Now I want you to do exactly what i do ok.”

Krissy walks over to the guy in protective suit and punts him between the legs dropping him. She then grabs a kendo stick and starts beating on the poor guy. She hand the kendo stick to Kelsey

Krissy: “Your turn cousin. Let out your anger! Give into your hate! Give in to the dark side and let the power flow through you!”

Krissy smiles hoping Kelsey has never seen Star Wars. Horrified, Kelsey can’t even grasp the kendo stick firmly, dropping it to the floor. She glances down at the man with concern, only stopping to glance back at her cousin.

Kelsey: “What the heck was that about? You could’ve seriously hurt that guy!”

She sounds slightly angry as she speaks to Krissy.

Krissy: “Good I can feel the hate flowing through you! Now think about what IYHWF and OUTBACK have done! They have been laughing at you and Becky! They think you are a joke so now you and Becky need to prove them wrong! Do you want to win those tag titles?”

Krissy stares at her waiting for an answer

Kelsey: “You want me to cheat? I’m not gonna do that! If Rebecca and I can’t win the Tag Team Titles without cheating, then we don’t deserve to be the champs.”

She points down at the man writhing in agony.

Kelsey: “This isn’t how you’re planning on facing Craig for the Rapid Fire Title, is it?”

Krissy for one of the few times since she has known Kelsey is getting angry with her innocence

Krissy: “I will do whatever it takes to win that Rapid Fire Title at IYHWF!! I will do whatever it takes to win the Outback title in OUTBACK!! This week I will do whatever i need to do to Jessica to send a message to Craig! That is the only way you get respect out there is to take it!

Krissy starts pacing back and forth

Krissy: “Kelsey i love you and i get that you think I am being mean to you but all i want to do is make you prepared! I want you to succeed in everything you do in that ring.”

Krissy slams her fist onto a table not realizing she just smashed a perfectly good box of Tim Tams. Kelsey cringes at the sight of the delicious chocolate biscuits being crushed, but she tries to pretend it’s okay. She watches Krissy pacing back and forth in front of her.

Kelsey: “Can’t you see the difference between what’s right and wrong? If you’ve gotta cheat to win, what are you really accomplishing..?”

Krissy notices the broken Tim Tams for the first time and starts eating the pieces as she ponders Kelcey’s question

Krissy: “Kelsey answer me honestly. Will you be happy if you never win the tag titles because the feds you are in look at you as a joke? Will Becky be happy with that?”

Krissy looks at Kelsey and feels bad for the first time about bringing her here so she tosses her a unbroken box of Tim Tams off the table. Kelsey watches the box fall, looking down at the ground with disappointment.

Kelsey: “I’m… not sure how she’d feel about that, actually… She wants to be Tag Team Champions as much as I do, but...”

Krissy: “But what? Kelsey why does wanting to be these people’s hero mean so much to you? Why does playing fair when nobody else will matter to you?”

Krissy picks up the box off the ground and places it in Kelsey’s hand. She then puts a finger under Kelsey’s chin and lifts her head up

Krissy: “Why Kelsey?”

Kelsey: “Because I never had anyone I could look up to!”

Kelsey realises she’s shouting and covers her own mouth for a second, then starts speaking quieter.

Kelsey: “I wanna be someone little kids can look up to and be proud of, someone who sets an example. Too many people take shortcuts in this industry, someone’s gotta step up and say that’s not okay. Besides, I won the Proving Grounds Title with nothing but my own skills. I know Rebecca and I can do the same for the Tag Team Titles.”

Krissy looks at Kelsey for a moment, staring daggers into her actually making Kelsey a little nervous. Krissy then looks toward the guy in the ring just now getting up

Krissy: “CLear the ring and remove the weapons. Me and Cousin Kelsey have wrestling training to do.”

Looks back at Kelsey who is smiling again although slightly.

Krissy: “I may not agree with the way you see things cousin but I can respect your point of view so i will not try to change you into something your not. However I am going to help you win those tag titles by making you the best in the ring. So let’s go train Kelsey.

Kelsey wears a wide smile.

Kelsey: “Thanks a lot, cousin!”

Krissy snatches the Tim Tams back

Krissy: “By the way you don;t get any of these unless you can actually pin me in that ring”

Krissy laughs as Kelsey’s mouth opens in unfair shock. She soon gets into a traditional wrestling starting stance.

Kelsey: “Now you’re just giving me more of a reason to beat you! Give it everything you’ve got, cousin!”

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine