Add Reply
New Poll

Cupcake
 Posted: Sep 8 2017, 05:15 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

Over all to state that this was a fun show to read, and I was really surprised at some of the outcomes - like Jetpack being champs again, I had no idea LOL

The matches over all I'll try to touch on something from each that I liked (except the ones I wrote because lol)

I really enjoyed for example Seth vs Shawn, was a lot of action and mannerisms packed in that I felt displayed both characters effectively. That's the sort of thing you hope for, that match that gives you things to work with going forward.

I liked the first character seg from DJS a lot - nice little ominous bit of build, showing that here is a man who knows who he is and what his goals are, and doesn't particularly care how he gets there.

BOO Stella, Dante, and The Banshee! Uh oh War Enforcement, better look out... well all the tag team division if they're a stable now

Nice announcement bit from Jessica and Craig to break the tension, then a Krissy bit and the match. All together flowed well as a "Bit" that inadvertently highlighted the short fast match rules.

Layton and Fenric seg which to me seemed to give a little insight to the team which is nice.

Then Seth's bit, which to me really shows how in his mind he's the one that's been insulted and offended, not a bad guy, which is great.

That tag gauntlet tho. What a really great set of matches really, a stand alone as far as that would be a good read no matter what show it was in. I certainly never saw that finale coming! Just a whole lot of fun with a whole lot of things to sell as it highlights one of the big strengths that IYHWF has, with the tag division.

lol and I hope Chelle saw the little ASL shoutout to Shawn's girl Lark in his bit.

Really can't stress enough how much I liked all the facets of the 2 of 3 Falls match. SO MUCH TO HAVE.

DA VULTURE hehe

KRIEGER U DIRTY BASTARD

But really I didn't see that coming I thought he'd like BBQ one of them. But I liked the match and I can't wait to see Owen try to get revenge on DJS. LOOOOL DJS IS CHAMP LOOOL WE'RE IN FOR IT NOW

but really this is what you want from a show, things that make you look forward to what's coming up

PM
^
Blyss
 Posted: Sep 11 2017, 12:01 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Admin

That DJS promo is everything. I LOVE this feud with Owen and then with Kreiger added to the mix, it has been amazing. And THAT ME tho! WTF??? I wrote that match except the ending without knowing how it was gonna turn out. I didn't see this one coming AT ALL and I LOVE it! The DJS reign has now begun and I'm so stoked!

Marcus vs Kendall was fun. Poor Kendall got a post-match beatdown. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I hope to see more of him after this. And I can't wait to see how this new alliance pans out http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Really enjoyed the fire in the Andersons seg. I'll be honest, it's hard for me to take Craig more seriously based off Twitter stuff lol Not that it's not entertaining cos it always is but when I see segments like this, it makes for a nice change and especially for a title defense which is important. I'm not knocking Braeden's random appearance either tho! Where is he???? I want Braeden! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif And this visa issue has been an interesting story. I wonder if there's gonna be more to it after this? It would be cool!

This change in Krissy's character to being more arrogant and stuff has been fun to watch. I look forward to seeing what's in store for her in this coming cycle.

Really enjoyed Craig vs Krissy. I think the segments were a great build-up to it and the match carried that feel. It was exciting to see Krissy trying to end things fast but then Craig flipped the tables at the end before winning his first title defense.

Layton & Fenric seg was entertaining. Love the team dynamics. And while both are great characters, I especially like Fenric simply cos he's so original. Emery is so funny tho. Amazing pair.

Iser seg was a fun read. The feud with Shawn has been amazing and the stakes for this match make it all the more exciting.

The tag team gauntlet match, HOLY SHIT! Chris did a fantastic job with this. I've told him this, my only criticism is that each match should be broken up in 2-3 paragraphs to make it easier on the eyes. But other than that, this match was everything. And YAY JETPACK!!!

Really enjoyed the Shawn Fox seg. You just can't not like the guy. I think he might be the most charming and coolest character I know lol

And the PG title match was everything. The nearfalls, yeesh! Like I said before, this feud was so good and this match perfectly captured the essence of it and the dynamics between the rivals. And it takes 2 Go Fox Yourself's to keep Iser down!

Nice Diablo seg there. Tease! Lol

Overall, this show was fucking awesome! Great job, everyone! And to all those who have posted CDs and promos outside the show as well. Shoutout to Adam for stepping up to make that sweet poster and somehow fit in that many characters haha! Looking forward to the next cycle. It's gonna be great. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Angelica Layne
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 08:27 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Admin

I don't really think I can add anything that hasn't been covered already lol matches were all great, segs were amazing, yes Mina I saw it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif the Kelly in me was all D'AAWWWWWW lol

I honestly don't think there was much or anything we could do to make this show better and I know a looooot of stories are gonna come from The Falls antics alone so I'm extremely excited for this cycle.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine