Add Reply
New Poll

Season 1 is in the Books! (Also Season 2 Update)
Chris Cryptic
 Posted: May 21 2017, 09:03 AM

Administrator
Group: Admin

Well ladies and gents, we made it. 35 Ruckus shows, 7 supershows, a whole year rotation of IYHWF. I am so fucking happy that we all have made it this far, and am thankful for everyone that has enjoyed being apart of what we do here.

While many people have helped out over the season, I just wanted to give special thanks to the ones that always pitch in. Mina and Chelle, without you two ladies pitching in with your matches each week, we'd be in all kinds of shit, and each of you has stepped up to help out even above that at points, and I greatly appreciate it. And of course, my partner in crime Nina. Girl you are a fucking machine, and it has been a pleasure working with you on my "pet project" lol. You have truly gone above and beyond your "job description" and I truly appreciate everything you have done for this place.

Now that is out of the way, onto the plan for season 2. There will be two weeks off before the start of the season, as Nina and I need time to organise and discuss logistics. I know the shows have been super late lately, and that is priority one we want to rectify, while also not killing Nina lol. So, the new card will be dropping Monday June 5th (my time) and therefore the first Ruckus of season 2 will be set for Monday June 12th (also my time.)

Once again, thank you to everyone who decides to call this place home, whether you've been here from the start, or recently joined. There have been rough patches, but I truly am proud of what we all have here, and I look forward to what Season 2 brings.

Peace out, bitches.

Gordo
PMEmail
^
DJS
 Posted: May 21 2017, 09:08 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Members

What a fantastic season.

I love being here, I love the lot of you and I will be sticking around without a doubt.

--------------------
user posted image
Like match-writing? Community-driven storylines and angles? Complete creative control over your character? We do too. Wrestle Your Way at http://www.xwabattlezone.com
PMWebsite
^
Angelica Layne
 Posted: May 21 2017, 09:16 AM

Advanced Member

THAT FUCKING GIF IS STILL MAKING ME LOL SO MUCH

And you're welcome, EVEN THOUGH I HATE WRITING MATCHES I STILL DO IT CAUSE <3 I remember when this fed was just an idea for you back in Feb/March last year and all the worries you had over it surviving that 3month hump. Well you and Nina did it and we're all so proud of you. I don't think any of us really expected Nina to be such a beast with graphics and video editing too lol definitely one of the better graphic peeps in this entire game.

I love you both and all you do for this fed, cheers <3
PM
^
Cupcake
 Posted: May 21 2017, 09:43 AM

Advanced Member

That Gif is my new favorite thing

OF COURSE I HELP ilu guys

PM
^
Gonsalves
 Posted: May 21 2017, 04:44 PM

Theres so much I want to say. This has been an incredible season and I am honored, absolutely honored to have been a pivotal part of the season. Thank you for having faith in my character when there were times when you shouldn't have, I am so proud to call this place my home and so proud to call myself a champion here.

I am obviously up for Season 2 and I am ready to help take this place to an even better place. Thank you so much for everything you've all done for Owen.

Onwards and upwards, IYH!

--------------------
user posted image

1× IYH Champion
IYH Breakout Wrestler of Season One
2017 FGA Frontier Lions Cup Finalist (Vertigo)
2017 FGA DDT3 Semi Finalist (w/ Ace Watson)
2017 FGA Sportsmanship Award Recipient
1× KAMIKAZE Pro Tag Team League Champions (w/ Ace Watson)
1× SCW Grand Canyon Champion
1× SCW Tag Team Champion (w/ Ricky Angel)
2013 NEW Best Newcomer
PM
^
Blyss
 Posted: May 23 2017, 12:50 AM

Advanced Member

Sentimental post incoming! Lol

So how. The. Fuck. Did. We. Get. Here!!!!????

Whenever it's supershow writing week, I get nervous as fuck cos I don't wanna mess up anything. Match writing is something I used to hate only cos I didn't know how and I pretty much started doing them purely cos I wanted to help (at the time when IWF needed writers) yet had no clue. So when IYH comes along and I usually write main event matches, I always get the anxiety lol but the thing about me is that I love writing and I grow to love learning the different styles of writing. I make a living out of this actually so I was and still am determined to get better in my writing, and in this case, for matches. I don't know, I just enjoy the challenge. And now I honestly enjoy writing matches. I appreciate all feedback and tips for me to improve in future matches if you could give some haha

At first, the idea of co-running IYH was daunting. And to actually do it was even more so. But I've learned so much along the way, thanks to Gordo, Chelle, Mina and Chris. You guys also inspire me in my writing in many ways. That includes Kelsey's handler too, with whom I have the pleasure of working. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif And everyone else in this fed who have posted their stories and contributed segments, you guys inspire me too. As I've said before, match writing is greatly inspired and motivated by quality of characters. And IYH has an amazing roster with talented handlers. Can't thank you enough for making this place what it is cos essentially without you, IYH is nothing.

To Gordo, thanks for letting me be a part of this project of yours. It's always a blast working with you. For all the achievements and the times we struggle and stress out, we make a great team running IYH. Fuck yeah we're on to season 2, bud!! How crazy is that??? 😆

To Chelle & Mina, big big hugs to you ladies for being awesome since day 1! Seriously guys, thank you for helping with shows every week and doing more when we needed it. Mucho loves!

To Adam and Craig, thank you for helping us out with matches as well! So appreciative of you guys for stepping up when we needed it. And to Chris too -- even more props to you, bud, for always sending in quality matches (when we really needed extra help) the day right after I asked even when you're also contributing segments and posting CD/promos regularly. Model member right here haha

It's no secret that running a fed is tough but despite the many times I've heard it, I never know its true meaning until I'm actually doing it. And I'm only co-running it! I honestly don't know how anyone could do it alone! Lol cos the stresses that come with it is no joke. But the highs do make the late nights (early mornings?) writing matches and making graphics worth it. By the way, thank you so much for all your positive feedback about graphics and the Ruckus video haha and oh there was supposed to a DOTI vid but thanks to my shoulder, I ran out of time. Even the poster was a last minute thing I had to put together, that's why there's no characters on it lol oh well we still had a pretty solid show tho and that's what it's all about so that's cool.

Aaaanyways, here's to another successful season with more fun times! We've got a great community here, and we got this! 💪

P.S.
Sorry I typed too much! Haha

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine