New Poll

How Things Work In IYHWF
Chris Cryptic
 Posted: Mar 28 2016, 09:58 PM

Administrator
Group: Admin

In a glance
Ruckus/Supershow IC date: Sundays at 8pm
Your promo/CD/segments deadline: Sundays at 5pm (hover your cursor over Ruckus or Supershow title banner to see DL clock)
Ruckus/Supershow OOC posting date: Mondays at 8pm

The fed motto
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STORY! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/cool.gif

------------------

IYHWF is a weekly angled fed based in Melbourne, Australia. Obviously your interactions and participation can help influence certain results, but here it is all about the stories of this federation and the people in it, and the staff will have the final say. This makes it still fun and interesting, but low maintenance for both people looking to get involved, as well as for the staff.

Now to go into a bit more detail about the winners of matches. Obviously if the particular story calls for your character to take a loss, they will take a loss, and you have to trust we will treat them right. Angled feds require the most trust in staff out of all fed types, cause everything is literally on us. We won’t make you look like shit if you put the effort in, give and take and all that. That leads me to participation. There are both CD and promo boards, for things that happen to your character outside of the ring, as well as promos they may cut. Your participation there, as well as your interactions on Twitter is what we will be looking at.

Now let me be clear, you don’t have to be super active on Twitter and post both a promo and CD piece to win a match, nor are you guaranteed to win if you do. Like I said, it’s all about the story, (one more time with feeling, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE STORY) but if you aren’t participating even a little then you can’t really expect us to push you to the moon. To that end, there is a one piece per week minimum if you are booked for a show. It can be CD, promo or seg, any length, whatever you want to write, all I ask is that you write something if you are booked. It can be 100 words if you really want, just something. Also, while the stories will be primarily decided by staff, but if you have segment or storyline ideas don’t hesitate to hit us up to discuss options.

It should also be noted that IYHWF is not starting from scratch, it is an already established Backyard Wrestling fed with its own roster and champions, the details on this can be found in the history section, as well as in the title history. Now with this in mind, the existing roster is not just there solely to job to your characters, and IC they are just as a part of the show as your characters are. At some point, it may suit the story for your character to lose to one of these characters, so I'm just putting it all out there now. You're not being jobbed, you're not being buried, it's all to build the story. Again, it's down to trust.

One last point, this fed will work on semi summarised results, with the deadline for CD/promo/seg pieces being 5pm Sunday ACST (Australian Central Standard Time). IC wise, shows will happen on Sundays at 8pm ACST but they will be posted at 8pm on Monday (following day). For supershows, any non match aspect (segs, show intro, entrances) will be written in full, with the matches themselves done in a summarised fashion. For weekly Ruckus shows, the format includes shorter match summaries, brief commentary and full segments (click for more details).

Please don't be late in sending in segments as they might not make the show. Once the deadline hits, we'll be very busy putting the show together, so make sure you get it to us in plenty of time. Any further questions feel free to ask either Blyss or myself, and if not, have fun in IYHWF!
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine