|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Affiliates Shoutbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Artemis Kaiser, The Last Empress
Posted: Jul 11 2018, 11:54 AM
Joined: 16-June 16
Wrestler Real Name: Artemis Serhild von Licht
Wrestler In Ring Name: Artemis Kaiser
Nickname (If Applicable): The Last Empress, The God of Anger
Height (meters): 1.5748 m
Weight (kilograms): 61.235 kg
Alignment: Lawful Evil Heel
Hometown/Billed From: Mt. Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada
Gimmick: "A Smarter Monster" - Since she finds disgust in the number of injuries she started to pile up because of her deathmatch tendencies, Artemis started to readjust herself. Alongside the change in wrestling style, Artemis's personality has changed. Gone is the outward menace. A more subdued monster stands in the place of the old Artemis Kaiser. She's much more business-oriented and methodical. She's playfully arrogant and not prone to explosive rage. Nevertheless, there still lies the same ruthless mindset, which has only been enhanced by a raw totalitarian philosophy. If things do not go Artemis's way, it's not the right way. Even past that, she has truly taken on the role of the "God" part of the God of Anger motif. She believes everything she does is justified and for the better good, showing a clear detachment from reality. Pay heed to the fact that underneath this all is still the same, demonic entity that waged terror upon companies across the board. Artemis just has a better grip on it now.
Pic Base: Tay Jardine
Ring Attire: Artemis wears a black sports bra with the Red Lantern symbol embroidered onto the left breast, which goes along with her half Vale Judo shorts that bear a red and black camouflage theme. On the back of them, a wolf with its maw wide open and fangs threatening rests. Artemis wears black boots that reach the bottom of her knees with kneepads over them. Kickpads are also present, red to fit the general theme of her attire. Most notably, Artemis wears a streak of red paint across her nose, which can be considered her symbol.
Wrestling Style: King's Road Strong Style / Versatile Grappler
1. SUPERSTAR BORN FROM OBSESSION - Artemis' love for wrestling has made her obsessed. She has found loads of ways to overcome height, weight, and technical advantages. Artemis might be trained in many different styles, but her adaptability is what conquers many of her opponents. It's a common trait among the Kaiser family to be able to come up with unique ways to wrestle their opponents. Hell, she has even broken several of her enemies' necks.
2. HATE NUMBS THE PAIN - Some people think you'll have to put a bullet in Artemis to beat her. Artemis has fought through bloodshed, possible injury, and severe pain to overcome her opponents. As evident with the scars littered among her body, Artemis hardly cares for pain. However, it's a double-edged sword. Artemis wants to be superhuman, but she will never be such. The effect does stop when she's facing someone she likes. The numbness to pain is driven by her raw hatred for many competitors.
3. ALL-AROUND FIGHTER - Seen as the best striker in GPW, Artemis' strikes are fearsome. Despite her small frame, she has concussed several superstars with a devastating punch. A striking game is not a place where you want to go with her. Grappling is a thing that Artemis excels at, but mostly counter-grappling. Being too risky around her will result in you being taken down and possibly submitted. However, that is not to say that a fantastic grappler cannot beat Artemis. She has many rivals in that regard. Also, a person who brings an unique style might disrupt Artemis' flow. She's intelligent, but her lack of strategic planning leaves her open to surprise attacks or surprise changes. However, she has trained herself in many different styles to make sure she can cover her bases. It's hard to control the pace with her, but if you can, you can keep her down for a good while.
1. BITE-SIZED DEMON - It's obvious how short Artemis is. This impedes some of her explosiveness as she usually faces people taller than her. She has grown accustomed to facing people taller than her, but it's a weakness none the less. It sucks having to box someone who is looming over you. In addition, she fights like she's a 250+ heavyweight. She has the strength to fling most women about easily, but she can gas herself in a grapple battle with bigger men.
2. WEAK MUST BE PURGED - Her track record as a dubious tag team wrestler does ensure that she excels in team efforts. It is important to know that she has always looked out for herself. She's not exactly trustworthy. It used to be a passing trait of hers, but with the changes in her persona, they're more prevalent. She's shrewd and she despises any resistance against what she plans and what she believes. If you do go against that, you've made an enemy. In her case, she's too quick to turn against someone if they don't follow her regime nor live up to her standards.
3. GAMEPLAN? - Artemis never plans for any of her matches, leaving her vulnerable to new things. She believes that a fighter should be able to adapt perfectly. However, this is not always the case. She can cave under the pressure of a superior tactician.
Finishers (Max 2):
1A. The First Crusade - Rolling Elbow
- The Second Crusade - Ripcord into an Elbow Smash
- The Third Crusade - Inverted Headlock into an Elbow Smash
- The Fourth Crusade - Shadow Elbow
- The Fifth Crusade - Stomp to the back of the head into Rolling Elbow
2. Cure for Insomnia - Reverse Neckbreaker
Signature Moves (Max 2):
Hand of God - Superman Punch
Hate Parade - A variation on Super Dragon's Violence Party - Artemis throws her opponent into the corner and unleashes a heavy elbow strike to her opponent's face, disorienting them. She then opens with four alternating elbow strikes. Then she follows up with several Puroresu styled chops. Next she kicks them ruthlessly, before stepping off. She rushes back in with a running high knee. As they slump to the ground, Artemis ends the barrage with a devastating running face wash.
Well-practiced Moves (Max 10):
STOCKTON SLAP! - A loud, echoing open handed slap across the face of her opponent. It hurts, but it's mostly in order to rile up her opponents or prove her dominance. She'll do it multiple times if need be to get her point across.
Enter the Dragon - Flying Side Kick/Bruce Lee's Dragon Kick
Uraken - Spinning Backfist
Grapevine Ankle Lock
Muay Thai Clinch Knees
Gator Roll into Grounded Knees
Normal: “Sonne” by Rammstein
Occasionally: "Justice Orchestra" / "The Birth of Merged Zamasu" by Norihito Sumitomo, "Hell's Bells" by AC/DC
Character Background: [will be added soon.]
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)