Add Reply
New Poll

Ruckus 67
Chris Cryptic
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 01:03 PM

Administrator
Group: Admin

Ruckus Video Package Opener

[The camera pans across the Melbourne Showgrounds arena, showing the excited crowd before eventually resting on the announce table where Brian and Tats are ready for all the action tonight including not one, but two championship matches.]

BM: Welcome to Ruckus 67!! We have yet another stacked event for you guys tonight.

TR: And even a debut from “Captain Fabulous” who takes on Keiran Thompson.

BM: Not just that, but following his appearance at ringside last week, it seems The Bad Omens have decided that Dante Locke and Marcus Blackbeard will be the tag team for The Bad Omens. But will The Hellhound and The Kraken be enough to take on those Modern Day Heroes?

TR: Of course they will, MDH suck. You know who doesn’t suck though? Super Nash Bros!

BM: ….They’ve lost every match…

TR: And this is finally going to be their week as they take on those overly enthusiastic Hyphy Machinery boys.

BM: ….Sure. In our first Championship match of the night, Seth Iser aka The Ikiryo goes head to head with Brien Storm.

TR: What a travesty, it should be Seth Iser in the main event but that witch Angelica Layne decided to cash in the golden ticket briefcase against Shawn Fox, stealing the Main Event spot right out from under Seth Iser.

BM: Yes it is indeed true that the IYH Championship will be on the line tonight as champion Shawn Fox defends against Angelica Layne and it’s marvellous. The fans cannot wait for this one.

TR: I cannot wait to clock out early and beat the traffic out of here tonight!

BM: Oh please, just let people enjoy things, for once.

TR: Never.

user posted image

[The camera cuts backstage to Stevie Trelain in full interview mode, Sean Hazard standing next to her looking quite somber.]

ST: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Sean Hazard! Thank you for coming in and taking the time for this interview, Sean.

SH: No problem.

ST: Now Sean, its no secret that since Unearthed you’ve been on a little bit of a losing streak. I saw you last week after your match and I just have to ask you what is on your mind regarding this?

[Sean takes a second to think before replying.]

SH: I just don’t think I have it anymore, Stevie. I took this fight on when Max got hurt to avenge him, to bring honour and pride to not just his name, but the State of Anarchy name. Lately all I have done is let everyone down.

ST: I’m sure that’s not-

SH: It /is/, Stevie. I’m not going to become a joke and be laughed out of the company I call home. Maybe its time I bow out gracefully while I still can. I don’t know. I have some thinking to do.

ST: Right… Well no matter what you decide, I know the SoA nation will always have your back. Thank you for your time Sean.

[Sean nods as he leaves the shot.]

user posted image

Singles Match
Keiran Thompson vs Captain Fabulous

DING DING DING

[The bell rang, and Captain Fabulous started the match off by...doing his best to get the crowd on his side--a bit of pandering, blowing kisses to a couple of the boys in the front row. In fact, he didn’t seem particularly keen on getting into an actual wrestling match at first, going from a bit of teasing with one of the people in the front to a bit of teasing with Keiran, who...seemed amused, but definitely wasn’t here for it. When the match itself finally began, the two locked up, the smaller Thompson using his speed advantage to duck behind Captain Fabulous, throwing him over with a German Suplex--which the good Captain rolled all the way through, back to his feet, and right about the time Keiran turned around to get back on the attack, he was turned inside out by a discus lariat from Captain Fabulous.]

BM: What a shot from Captain Fabulous!

TR: He almost took Keirans head clean off his shoulders...if only!

[The Captain blew him a kiss before pulling him back up to his feet, taking Keiran on a brief tour of every stop in Suplex City, from Butterfly Boulevard to German Street to Snap Avenue to North(ern) Lights Road. Keiran kept coming back for more, to his credit, but Captain Fabulous wore him down over time, each suplex taking Thompson longer and longer to get up. Eventually, Captain Fabulous stunned his opponent by...kissing him straight on the mouth. As Keiran stood, shocked, the Captain doubled him over with a boot to the gut, set him up in a powerbomb position before hooking both arms. He took a second to waggle his eyebrows at the crowd, licking his lips and thrusting his hips forward more than a little before dropping Keiran to the mat with a Pedigree.]

2…

3!

TH: Here is your winner….CAPTAIN FABULOUS!!

[Captain Fabulous is back to his feet raising his arms in victory as his music begins to play again.]

BM: An impressive debut from Captain Fabulous here tonight, I can only sense great things from him from here on out.

TR: Don’t get too excited, it was just one match. Lots of people have gone their entire lives with being just a one hit wonder. It was Keiran Thompson, let’s not throw parades for this guy just yet.

BM: Well unlike you I’m not going to sell IYH’s new talent short and I look forward to seeing what he does next time he’s in the ring.

user posted image

[We cut to backstage, where we find Dontell Porter and Jason Moana leaning back on their ride to the ring for this week. As soon as the fans in attendance see the duo on the screen and know Hyphy Machinery is finally back on Ruckus, the Showgrounds fill with cheers and chants of “HY-PHY! HY-PHY!”]

JM: It’s been a minute, huh? How y’all feelin’, Melbourne?

[Another wave of cheers for the cheap pop.]

DP: So I’mma be honest here...ain’t nobody invincible in this tag team game.

JM: Nope.

DP: Even the best in the world could lose if you catch ‘em on the right night.

JM: Yup.

DP: And there’s been some catches for some other teams we been up against lately.

JM: Not just here, neither.

DP: Some of ‘em, I gotta admit, they earned it.

JM: Salute to Elizzy.

DP: Some of ‘em, they got lucky.

JM: Y’all know who you are.

DP: But droppin’ a title challenge here, a tournament final there, a parking lot brawl in Perth, that ain’t what defines us.

JM: So what does?

DP: It’s sendin’ the winners to the hospital with us.

JM: Okay!

DP: It’s gettin’ outta that hospital faster than they do.

DP: It’s pickin’ ourselves up.

DP: Dustin’ ourselves off.

DP: Hittin’ that gym, watchin’ that game tape, doin’ everything we gotta do so when we take the field again…

JM: We take off with the win.

DP: And that’s exactly what we finna do tonight to these stupid-ass bros.

JM: Super Nash, stupid-ass, ain’t really a difference with these two. Y’all know how they act.

DP: They might be a lil’ more focused than usual tonight…

JM: Only ‘cause we ain’t got titties to grab.

DP: ...but that ain’t gon’ matter when it’s two ring generals standin’ across that ring from two dudes with three brain cells between ‘em.

JM: We gon’ do some DONUTS ‘round ‘em.

DP: And after this W tonight, we take that momentum and start ridin’ it ‘till we take our spot at Dawn of the Immortals…

JM: ...EXACTLY where we’re supposed to be.

DP: Let’s get it, y’all!

[Fade out as the duo start to open the doors and climb into the car...]

user posted image

Tag Team Match
The Bad Omens (Hellhound & Kraken) vs Modern Day Heroes

DING DING DING!

[As usual the fans are firmly behind Dave Francis and Terry Nelson, loudly cheering them much to the disgust of Dante and Marcus. Dave starts out pretty keenly against Dante, he even gets lucky enough to drop him with a Flapjack after evading a Calf Kick attempt! He freaks and goes for a cover but Dante kicks out at one! He starts to get up but oh no! The Hellhound keeps hold of him and as he stands pulls him up off the mat and drags him to The Bad Omens corner! He tries to escape and wrests himself free only to get taken out with a Pele Kick just as his hand slaps Terry’s! Terry comes in hot but is immediately dropped with a Superkick and now Dante drags him to The Bad Omens corner.]

BM: The love the fans have for Modern Day Heroes is just unreal Tats but I don’t think that love is going to save them from The Bad Omens.

TR: It’s clearly a punishment.

BM: W...what? But they wouldn’t do something to get punished by Chris Cryptic...

TR: Nah I meant for the fans that constantly boo all the quality entertainment that Bad Omens provides every show.

[Terry tries his darndest to fight back but he’s simply overwhelmed, Dante and Marcus pretty much hot tagging in and out for fun as they beat on him. Marcus drops him with his Lifting single underhook DDT, Blackened… and Dave tries a rescue but Marcus pops up and drops him with another Blackened! He stacks the two on top of each other and pins while Dante applauds the effort and mocks the fans that are heavily booing the team.]

1!

2!

3!

DING DING DING!

TH: And here are your winners via pinfall… Dante Locke and Marcus Blackbeard... THE BAD OMENS!

BM: What a disgusting display.

TR: Dare you to say that to their faces, B-ry.

[Shattering The Skies Above by Trivium plays as Marcus stands and then lifts both arms over his head. Dante continues to mock the fans and they leave Modern Day Heroes laying in the ring as they drop, roll out, and walk to the back.]

user posted image

[The rafters of the building still have this eerie feel with all of the chains that are scattered everywhere and this low lighting that obscures much of what you see. Soon enough Stevie has an unenviable task of finding the man who does a number of these interviews up here. After the lass looks around she soon finds the person she is looking for...the professionally dressed Seth Iser...the black and purple suit tie combination with a comet pin to represent the Bad Omens but he’s sitting on the chair...still just thinking...mulling things over.]

ST: Seth? You have a moment?

[Iser doesn’t even make eye contact with the young lady but he does gesture for her to take a seat on the empty folding chair next to him. The young woman complies with the request and takes a seat next to him. Still no real aggression shown from Iser toward her at all. In fact he’s been civil with her.]

ST: You have a match with Brien Storm, someone who has only tasted defeat once since joining the company, and the prize is the Proving Grounds Title.

SI: That’s a name I’ve heard plenty of even before he got here, Stevie.

[Iser finally makes eye contact with her and there is that serious, stern poker face of his and Stevie continues being cautious with the elder statesmen of The Bad Omens.]

ST: I don’t think you two could be any more different in terms of philosophy so I wonder how you prepare for something like that.

SI: You’re certainly correct about Storm and I being...different.

[Iser has a scowl after he says the word different as he just pauses for a brief moment as if he’s calculating what he wants to say next.]

SI: Normally I’d love to just go on a tangent...scream about how Angelica Layne in her selfishness screwed me and this deserving wrestler in Mr. Storm here out of a main event...and hope like hell that she gets her karma for perpetrating such an act against hard working wrestlers in this locker room...I can’t afford to do that. All my focus...is on defending this championship and on one man...and yes Brien...that’s you.

[Iser finally turns his head to look at the camera so everyone can see those piercing eyes of his and the veteran makes sure that the championship he has won for the third time is proudly over his shoulder so everyone can get a view of it.]

SI: I first heard your name Brien a while ago because the fans seemed to be in awe of some of the things you were doing. That name grew in my head more when I overheard and then saw you clash with Owen and then later against a young woman named Cass Baumer. So to say he’s been on my radar for a little while as I’ve slowly gotten myself back into peak in ring shape while still winning this championship not once but twice...well that’d be a bit of an understatement.

[Iser again pauses but there’s that scowl still deeply etched in his face.]

SI: Needless to say I was happy that he came here...because I figured with his track record I’d get in the ring with him eventually and see what he’s really made of. But the more I’ve gotten to see from him in person more...both with what he does in the ring and his actions...the more something just nags at me...bothers me. It isn’t so much most of his results as...except for that match against Jessica Anderson…

[Iser’s scowl soon becomes that much more familiar glare with an obvious fire in his eyes to show that he’s very agitated about something.]

SI: I heard you spout off...about trying to have some sort of ‘match of the night’...when that type of thought if you really want to succeed in the long term...is nothing but bullshit. I don’t care how visibly pleasing something looks to the eye...the only objective I have when that bell rings is to kick someone’s ass to where they either are pinned for a three count...or they submit because they can’t take anymore. Trying to chase approval of ‘critics’ who have no idea what the damn business is about or these fickle sheep about having such a thing is fool’s gold. And instead of chasing fool’s gold...try using that effort to win matches...because you’ll win more real gold...and championships.

[Iser taps the championship over his shoulder as he says that line.]

SI: You better have the right priorities in mind, boy because with the kind of mood that I’m in...and what I’m willing to do in order to keep this championship and not only match what Fox and that god damned Angelica Layne did...but eclipse them...you’ll have to. You go in there with the mind to ‘entertain’ or ‘put on match of the night’...I’ll just flat out kick your ass and teach you how the industry SHOULD be.

[Iser again pauses for a moment as he lets out a sigh.]

SI: The hell of it is...you’d achieve much more if you had your priorities straight...you have the talent. But I’ll do what I have to do to teach you this harsh lesson and retain my championship. But talent exists everywhere in the industry...and you sir...you’ll be beaten by the better man...the better wrestler...the better philosophy...and you’ll experience the wrath, fury, and treachery of 16 years of the industry...may the Gods have mercy on your corrupt, arrogant soul because The Ikiryo certainly has none.

[With that closing statement Iser gets up from the chair and walks off from sight to start any last minute preparation for his title match and to change into his wrestling attire.]

user posted image

Tag Team Match
Hyphy Machinery vs Super Nash Bros

DING DING DING!

[The match gets underway with Chad and Jason starting things off for their teams. Chad comes in strong when he fakes like hes going to hit Jason with a punch, which he blocks, but Chad childishly kicks him in the shin before taking him down with a lariat. Jason is quick to get back to his feet, but Chad hits him with a rake to the eyes before nailing him with a german suplex. His brother excitedly cheers for him while Dontell looks on shaking his head at the cheap tactics used by the Nash Brothers. After “The One True Spear” Chad rolls Jason up for the pin but puts his feet up on the ropes for leverage. Dontell runs in and breaks up the pin and has a disagreement with the referee over how he didn’t see the feet on the ropes. In this team Tyson runs into the ring and also hits Jason with “Also The One True Spear” before quickly rolling out of the ring again.]

TR: HAHAHAHA I love these guys.

BM: You’d be the only one in the world that does.

[Despite the assist from Tyson, Chad is still unable to keep Jasons shoulders down for the three count yelling “Aw come on...please?” to the referee. Chad pulls Jason back to his feet but Jason has a sudden adrenaline surge that causes him to desperately begin to fight back, hitting Chad with punch after punch before a kick to the gut. Jason picks him up and sends him flying back down to the mat with a Shinjuku Drop (Emerald Flowsion) before hooking his leg for the pin. Tyson tries to intervene but Dontell bursts into the ring and hits him with Green 3:16 (Stunner).]

3!

TH: Here are your winners….HYPHY MACHINERY!!

[The crowds pop as Hyphy Machinerys music begins to play again. The team share a quick celebration in the ring as The Nash Bros begin to stir. Hyphy vacates the ring and head up the ramp as Chad pushes himself onto his knees screaming “VENGEANCE!”.]

BM: Hyphy Machinery came back strong tonight…

TR: Oh please, they were barely even in the ring, THEY GOT LUCKY!

BM: Claim they got “lucky” all you want to Tats, the fact of the matter is they are miles ahead of Super Nash Bros when it comes to in-ring talent.

user posted image

SI: Normally I’d love to just go on a tangent...scream about how Angelica Layne in her selfishness screwed me and this deserving wrestler in Mr. Storm here out of a main event...and hope like hell that she gets her karma for perpetrating such an act against hard working wrestlers in this locker room...I can’t afford to do that. All my focus...is on defending this championship and on one man...and yes Brien...that’s you.

[Iser finally turns his head to look at the camera so everyone can see those piercing eyes of his and the veteran makes sure that the championship he has won for the third time is proudly over his shoulder so everyone can get a view of it.]

SI: I first heard your name Brien a while ago because the fans seemed to be in awe of some of the things you were doing. That name grew in my head more when I overheard and then saw you clash with Owen and then later against a young woman named Cass Baumer. So to say he’s been on my radar for a little while as I’ve slowly gotten myself back into peak in ring shape while still winning this championship not once but twice...well that’d be a bit of an understatement.

[Iser again pauses but there’s that scowl still deeply etched in his face.]

SI: Needless to say I was happy that he came here...because I figured with his track record I’d get in the ring with him eventually and see what he’s really made of. But the more I’ve gotten to see from him in person more...both with what he does in the ring and his actions...the more something just nags at me...bothers me. It isn’t so much most of his results as...except for that match against Jessica Anderson…

[Iser’s scowl soon becomes that much more familiar glare with an obvious fire in his eyes to show that he’s very agitated about something.]

SI: I heard you spout off...about trying to have some sort of ‘match of the night’...when that type of thought if you really want to succeed in the long term...is nothing but bullshit. I don’t care how visibly pleasing something looks to the eye...the only objective I have when that bell rings is to kick someone’s ass to where they either are pinned for a three count...or they submit because they can’t take anymore. Trying to chase approval of ‘critics’ who have no idea what the damn business is about or these fickle sheep about having such a thing is fool’s gold. And instead of chasing fool’s gold...try using that effort to win matches...because you’ll win more real gold...and championships.

[Iser taps the championship over his shoulder as he says that line.]

SI: You better have the right priorities in mind, boy because with the kind of mood that I’m in...and what I’m willing to do in order to keep this championship and not only match what Fox and that god damned Angelica Layne did...but eclipse them...you’ll have to. You go in there with the mind to ‘entertain’ or ‘put on match of the night’...I’ll just flat out kick your ass and teach you how the industry SHOULD be.

[Iser again pauses for a moment as he lets out a sigh.]

SI: The hell of it is...you’d achieve much more if you had your priorities straight...you have the talent. But I’ll do what I have to do to teach you this harsh lesson and retain my championship. But talent exists everywhere in the industry...and you sir...you’ll be beaten by the better man...the better wrestler...the better philosophy...and you’ll experience the wrath, fury, and treachery of 16 years of the industry...may the Gods have mercy on your corrupt, arrogant soul because The Ikiryo certainly has none.

[With that closing statement Iser gets up from the chair and walks off from sight to start any last minute preparation for his title match and to change into his wrestling attire.]

user posted image

[The cameras go to the backstage area where Shawn Fox is sitting around talking to Jet Blanchard and Penelope Kaplan, otherwise known as Jetpack as he prepares for his upcoming title defense against Angelica Layne. His voice floats up, calm and confident despite the concerned expressions on the faces of his friends. Penny is tapping her feet in her sneakers and finally she looks at Jet who lifts a shoulder with a half sort of shrug. She huffs and blurts out what she’s thinking.]

PK: Look are you sure…

[Shawn looks up, his expression hard for a second before he gives a slight eye roll and shakes his head.]

SF: Penny, I’m cleared. You saw the papers, the stitches are gone, tooth’s all fixed. All the really messed up bruises are faded.

[Jet shakes his head again, and then puts a hand on Shawn’s shoulder.]

JB: But what about… what Angelica said?

[Shawn lifts a brow and then throws his head back and laughs.]

SF: You think I give a shit about that? It’s Angelica Layne, Jet. She’s going to poke and poke with the sharpest stick that she can find, make a hole and then try to dig around in it for snacks like a goddamn anteater.

[Shawn snickers, then bursts out laughing again, presumably at the mental image, finally wiping both hands down his handsome face and sighing out a breath.]

SF: The thing is, if I was the type to let words get to me, it would have been Bad Omens in my head, rather than me in theirs. You saw. You both saw.

[Penny sighs and looks at her feet.]

PK: Does it matter which of them is the real boss though? I mean sure, you were right. But what if you hadn’t been? What if…

JB: I just wish that Joseph Joseph hadn’t been Cryptkeeper.

[At Penny and Shawn’s looks he held up his hands.]

JB: Not like that, or even how Owen meant it, it was just a whole lot more reassuring to think of Cryptic being Ken Doll Smooth you know.

[Shawn rolls his eyes in earnest before he stands up.]

SF: The point is, she shouldn’t have had to hide it, and none of us would have given a shit, except for a few things that were said to Banshee. Shit I half feel sorry for her.

[He pauses, then snickers.]

SF: But then I remember how I really feel and it doesn’t bother me that she’s upset. But seriously, tonight… Bad Omens can’t be a factor. They’ve already fucked up and seen what happens when you take away things that Angelica wants. God forbid you mock her in the process, because it’s not over.

[He gestures grandly before he picks up his In Your House Championship belt and fastens it around his waist.]

SF: Stella...hell, not a damn one of the Bad Omens really wants what I stated I wanted since the moment she came back. I stood up in front of everyone and said it. Now, she wants to say how I cashed in was cowardly… and I still don’t care. Oh I know…

[Penny says it before he can, her voice adjusted to sound like Angelica’s.]

PK: If you didn’t care you wouldn’t answerrrrrr Shawn!

[She coughs a bit before Shawn shakes his head.]

SF: See… that’s nah. Put it out there, it’s meant to be commented on. Tells you how shook Stella is that she didn’t though. Either way, this match is what I wanted. I’d have liked it at a Supershow, or the next PPV maybe? But I’ll wrestle what’s in front of me because that’s how it works. She’s not the same Angelica she was, and I’m not the same Shawn. There’s no way I was passing up this fight.

[Penny sighs and nods, and she and Jet watch as Shawn exits the locker.]
PMEmail
^
Chris Cryptic
 Posted: Apr 17 2018, 01:17 PM

Administrator
Group: Admin

user posted image

[The show cuts to backstage where Angelica Layne is standing by Stevie Trelain. Angelica is dressed in her ring attire and has her usual smirk on her face. Stevie gives her a smile as she raises her microphone.]

ST: Thank you so much for taking the time to join me tonight Angelica. Congratulations on being the second person in In Your House history to cash in the Golden Ticket Briefcase. The first being your opponent tonight and current In Your House Champion, Shawn Fox. It’s no secret that you have had quite the history with Shawn Fox, how do you feel going into this match tonight?

AL: Pretty good, Shawn doesn’t have that annoying cunt in his life anymore that used to pull on ankles to help him win matches.

[Angelica winks into the camera before cackling.]

AL: In all seriousness Stevie, this is exactly what I’ve been fighting for ever since my shoulder injury took me out of action. I have fought through the surgery process, clawed my way out screaming through the rehabbing of my shoulder and then I came back and kicked the front door of Your House open with the simple statement. “Mamas Home”. For too long I’ve sat on the sidelines watching in disgust at what this company has become. For too long I’ve been wanting to punch these cunts right in the fucking mouth just to make them all shut up. I burst through the doors and I refused to stop until I was back on top. Minus Stella having to cheat just to beat me, which was oddly flattering, not gonna lie, I have been undefeated since my return. Yes, Shawn and I have a history inside of this very ring a history that has seen both of us win and even lose some. But tonight, I see it in his eyes, he wants this match, he’s ready for this match but most importantly, he’s ready to hand that championship belt back over to it’s rightful owner. There is no shame in admitting defeat, especially to someone like me. I’ll take the burden of that belt off of his shoulders and welcome each and every target that comes my way, especially those pesky Omens.

[Angelica turns to walk away, but stops and looks back at the camera with a shit eating grin.]

AL: Except for Seth Iser cause he always chokes on the big one. See ya around Stevie.

[Stevie watches Angelica walk off as she tries to contain her smile.]

ST: There you have it everyone, it’s safe to say Angelica Layne is ready for this match tonight. Back to you guys at ringside.

[The scene fades.]

user posted image

Proving Grounds Championship
Singles Match
The Ikiryo © vs Brien Storm

BM: This match has some huge implications Tats… and issues…

TR: Well what are you blathering about now?

BM: Seth is heated because Angelica cashed in on Shawn Fox and took away his position in the Main Event tonight, relegating him and his own title defense to the Headliner slot while her attempt at regaining what she’s always said is hers becomes the Main Event...

TR: Look I’m a big fan of the Bad Omens crew but that’s Angelica Layne and you can’t honestly sit there and say that they didn’t realize messing with her has huge consequences.

BM: I’m just trying to tell you how huge this is. With Seth off balance like this, he could lose his title to Brien Storm and have to start his attempt at revenge all over again.

TR: ...well shit.

DING DING DING!

[The referee calls for the bell with a wave of his hand and Brien comes right out on the offensive, he knows that he has to chop the tree that is Seth down quickly as Iser is both physical and gifted with a veteran's experience. Brien slides in fast and strikes Seth with a surprise closed fist to the face and quickly moves to pull him into a Snap Dragon Suplex, sliding to get himself into perfect position. As Brien moves however, Seth hooks his legs and rocks back to headbutt Brien in the face with the crown of his head colliding hard with Brien's forehead. He rocks his head back again into Brien's nose and stuns Storm into letting him go, and Brien drops to his hands and knees! Seth levers to his feet but Brien uses the position to strike a hard Heel Kick to Seth's knee and talks a bunch of shit as he hears the snarl of pain from the Proving Grounds Champion. Brien rolls quickly to his feet and falls back deliberately into the ropes as Seth gains his feet again with a look of dark intent, and he catches Storm off the rebound and hits a vicious Backbreaker! Storm groans on the mat and Seth drops to cover, favoring his knee a bit and gains only a short two. Brien gets loose and pops to his feet faster, but Seth comes up and catches him with a Bossman Slam, his Pillar of Truth! He covers again, the referee sliding in to count.

Seth fails to hook Storm's legs and Brien kicks free easily. Storm rolls away from him and gets into the ropes, using them to get to his feet and turns into Iser as he attacks … Brien hits a Single Knee Facebreaker out of nowhere that brings them both back down to the mat. Brien kips up near the ropes, plants his foot and catches Iser with a Spinning Heel Kick that they can hear up in the cheap seats! Seth staggers back and with stunning quickness Brien is suddenly in charge, as he uses the closeness of the ropes to his complete advantage leaping up to hit the second rope and he comes around for a Springboard One-Handed Bulldog, driving Seth's face into the mat with sickening force as the crowd cheers The Captain for downing the veteran member of Bad Omens.]

BM: Oh and a kickout at two! Brien’s not letting anything distract him from doing everything he can here tonight.

TR: That was decent. I guess. But he’s got to know he’s going to need way more than that to put down The Ikiryo and take his title.

[Brien jumps up and as Iser sits up to rise Storm hits him right in the nose with a huge Spinning Elbow and as Seth falls back Storm grabs his leg and sets him into an Elevated Boston Crab! The fans are a-buzz as Iser howls and thrashes, and Storm torques that weakened knee as best he can. However Iser knows how near he is to the ropes and he reaches out, grabbing the bottom strand! The referee informs Brien of this and starts a count as he doesn't let go, Storm holds on to four before he releases and steps back. Brien's releasing the hold only gives the downed Seth a moment of relief as he is struck with a Snap Legdrop and then a series of boots to the ribs! Storm then rolls him over and drags him towards the closest corner. He climbs to the second turnbuckle and the crowd wildly cheers as he drops into a beautiful Diving Knee Drop! Brien grabs Seth's injured leg to hook it in for the pin, his own shoulders flush against Seth's chest as the referee drops for the count! NO!

Seth kicks out at two, and Brien rockets up to his feet and gets in the referee’s face! Seth clutches his knee, sitting up a bit and scooting back from Storm and the referee.]

BM: Oh no… it looks like Storm may have reinjured that knee of Seth’s, that… wait a minute.

TR: That’s the wrong knee! He tricked us!

[Indeed while it was clearly painful the knee that Brien has been working on isn’t the priorly injured knee of Iser! He comes up behind Brien and spins him around, gripping him and dropping him with the Deprivation DDT! But is it enough!]

1!

2!

3!

DING DING DING!

TH: And here is your winner via pinfall, and still your Proving Grounds Champion… The Ikiryo… SETH ISER!

BM: Wow Brien hit the mat super hard.

TR: He almost had Seth Iser though, and there aren’t many in this company that can cleanly say that.

[Gehenna by Slipknot plays as Seth gazes around the ring, his earlier anger dispersed as he’s picked up this win. He takes his championship belt from the referee and holds it over his head, his hand displaying the number of defenses that he still needs before he can cash in for the Golden Ticket and go after whomever is the In Your House Champion after tonight.]

user posted image

[The show cuts to backstage where “The Blue Dragon” Estella Winters is standing by with “The Kraken” Marcus Blackbeard. Marcus is still in his ring attire while Stella is dressed in casual clothes, but her mood doesn’t seem to have changed much from last week. Unlike any other week, Stella is making a point to keep her tone low as she speaks to Marcus. Knowing how these two behave however, the camera crew make sure to still way back and hopefully out of sight.]

SW: Look....she’s crazy, ok? She’s expecting me to essentially corrupt Chris and I just won’t do that. In the beginning, yeah I was kind of using him...but it grew from that. She’s thrown me between a rock and a hard place cause either I do what’s right for me and Chris or I do what’s right for The Bad Omens. Angelica Layne really fucked me over at Ground ‘n Pound...none of this would have been an issue if I won that belt.

MB: You need to relax.

SW: Relax? She’s going to throw me out of The Bad Omens...maybe even worse if her plan isn’t followed through before the end of this season.

[Marcus’ tone switches more dramatically as he becomes even more serious and intense than ever before.]

MB: They wont touch you.

SW: You won’t, but the others? I’m not so sure. We might all be on the same page now, acting like a happy family...but we knew what this was, what it’s always been. It’s a business deal. A way for her to…

[Stella pauses, looking around cautiously to make sure no one is listening.]

SW: Well...you know what. That could be you and I in the tag division right now...but it’s like she doesn’t even trust me with the task anymore.

MB: Then make her trust you. Give her a reason to have faith in you again.

SW: I know that’s the answer but I don’t know h….

[Something down the hall catches Stellas eyes. It’s not the camera crew, instead its the Rapid Fire Champion, Katie Hanley.]

SW: Actually….I think I know the perfect way.

[Stella grins as the scene fades.]

user posted image

MAIN EVENT
In Your House Championship
Singles Match
Shawn Fox © vs Angelica Layne

DING DING DING!

[The bell rings in this World Title opportunity and the crowd is absolutely rabid at the prospect of this match. Before the two can even start duking it out the audience is screaming a dueling chant.]

‘LET’S GO ANGIE!”

‘GO FOX YOURSELF!’

‘LET’S GO ANGIE!’

‘GO FOX YOURSELF!’

BM: Listen to this audience AND they haven’t even raised an arm toward one another in one of the biggest matches in the company with the biggest prize our company can offer on the line!

TR: I CAN’T HEAR YOU! THESE FUCKING FANS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!

BM: There is a God.

[Fox glances back in awe just for the slightest of moments at this insane environment that’s going on here. Angie however doesn’t waste anymore time and the fans roar in approval as the match is going on as she starts lighting up Fox with rights and that has the champion reeling! Fox is covering up to do what he can to take as much sting out of these punches as possible rather than take them straight on but the onslaught takes him to the corner! The ref administers his usual standing 5 count and Angie relents at four and shouts toward the crowd that ‘MAMA’S TRULY HOME NOW!’ to the adulation of this audience.]

BM: The brawler from New York City scores the first advantage!

TR: My ears are still ringing from earlier, could you keep it down?

BM: Maybe I’ll get out a megaphone just for you.

[Angie ends up looking to push an advantage but Fox sees her coming in and drop toe holds her and it looks like he’s going arm wringer putting a little strain on that right shoulder, opting to play the long game. Layne is nowhere near as comfortable on the mat and she ends up trying to roll forward to get out of the position but you see Fox going with a grounded top wrist lock to still put some strain on that shoulder. It’s at this point where Angelica just pops him with a left cross and while it isn’t as effective as her normal right handed punches...she’s still a boxer and he relinquishes the hold after being decked in the jaw.]

TR: A mat game.

BM: We don’t often see a ton of stuff on the mat but Fox is as proficient as anyone on the ground in terms of wearing someone down. A worn down arm is also favorable in setting up for his primary finish.

TR: It also takes away Layne’s best offensive weapon.

BM: Could also be thinking about the Fox me Fox you.

[You can see Angelica just rotate her right arm once as she’s getting up while Fox is moving his jaw around from that left handed cross. Again Layne is going to her bread and butter which is those punches but Fox is able to use his body to grab that right arm and just wrestle her back to the ground and again he’s going for that arm wringer. Layne again rolls forward, quicker this time, but this time it’s Fox going for a cross armbreaker and you can see Angie locking the fingers as best she can as well as trying to stack Fox up and get to the ropes. After a bit of struggle the moment Fox is able to detach Angie’s hands and start the hold is the moment Layne’s feet touch the bottom rope and Fox relinquishes the hold.]

BM: Fox is going to a well he doesn’t often have to go to.

TR: He could wrestle faster than he is right now but I think both are favoring a methodical approach for different reasons.

BM: And the audience is picking up again.

[The two have that brief staredown with Fox on one knee and Angie getting up to both of hers and the audience’s chants are beginning again.]

‘ANGIE’S GONNA KILL YOU!’

‘GO FOX YOURSELF!’

‘ANGIE’S GONNA KILL YOU!’

‘GO FOX YOURSELF!’

[There’s no glancing at the audience at this point as the split audience is continuing their chants as Layne is just making sure that right arm isn’t damaged as much as it should be and Fox is not charging in because too many of those punches and it’s over for him. He finally tries to go behind but Layne fires up a couple of pointed elbows and that rocks the champion and gets him reeling. Layne soon sees this chance to throw a combination of punches but instead of going up top where he’s covering...she’s going midsection. Body blows. And when Fox lowers his hands...she then goes upstairs with a european uppercut to score a knock down and she goes for a quick cover, wanting to be champion, but a one count is all she gets.]

TR: Angie really wants to be a two time champion.

BM: She’d join Diablo on that list. It might be why she’s not toying with Fox at all. The smack talk has been very minimal.

[Though as soon as that’s spoken you can see Layne gesturing for the champion to get up with some foul verbal word choices. A second european uppercut follows as soon as Fox gets up and she starts running and she’s looking for her Slingblade and it does connect. It does net her a quick 2 but Fox immediately kicking out after two. Though all that gets is a crossfaced strike from the challenger and Fox’s eyes are watering up slightly.]

BM: Enough blows to the nose makes your eyes water up. It’s smart strategy...a good long term strategy.

TR: I think both are playing more the long game. Angie herself comes from a background of boxing and knows pressure points. It’s a common boxing strategy to connect with blows to the nose.

BM: And it can be even more effective in wrestling considering all the different ways you can be hurt in the wrestling ring.

[Fox is starting to get to his feet and Layne measures a boxing strike with her left hand to not give him a potential takedown involving the right. After a blow it’s Shawn who launches with a left footed kick that the challenger instinctively catches but as soon as she does that Shawn connects with an enziguri and the challenger crashes in a heap. Fox is wincing and blinking repeatedly to make sure his eyes are in working order. Layne’s defensively blocking any attack toward her right arm and shoulder even while starting to get to her feet. It’s at this point that the crowd is clapping trying to will both competitors to keep going on their onslaughts.The heavy guard on the shoulder opens up a kick to the stomach and soon he is able to connect with a quick axe kick. He covers and the challenger kicks out at one though it’s notable that he made her kick out using the right shoulder.]

BM: Fox has won himself a narrow advantage.

TR: It just takes one punch from the challenger to turn the whole tide around.

BM: And the champion knows it.

[Instead of even glancing at the ref Fox just hits a standing senton to the grounded challenger and as soon as she instinctively rolls over to not be pinned at all he’s going for the kill looking for the Fox me Fox you(Fujiwara armbar) but Angelica has that move scouted and rolls forward before he can clamp down. It’s at this point where we finally notice someone who has crept up toward the rail but hasn’t made a move and has her eyes focused on the match and that’s Minka Carter. She isn’t even muttering about things.]

TR: God help us.

BM: For once you’re right. I hope she stays where she’s at as these two are competing for THE prize.

[Layne makes an aggressive move just as Fox is trying to get to his feet by getting up as fast as she can and hitting that wrestling II knee lift and as soon as Fox is rattled by that strike as he’s on his back foot...the challenger goes STO in a swift motion using Fox’s weight advantage against him. She goes for a cover but it only warrants a two count. She does look like she could tease going for that Curb Stomp but Fox is able to anticipate the move and Angie just stomps ground and as soon as she turns to face Fox the champion just goes upstairs with a Jumping Roundhouse Kick and that drops the challenger!]

BM: What a Roundhouse kick!

TR: The champion is a resourceful bastard.

[It isn’t his usual MO but Fox is going with the Garvin Stomp next. Starting with the lower body and then working around just waiting for the right shoulder to open up...and that’s where his most pointed stomp goes. As soon as she ends up turning over to try to protect that shoulder and arm...focusing on defense rather than offense here. Fox ends up rolling her back to her back and going for a quick cover. He gets a two and again forces her to use the right shoulder to kick out.]

TR: I hate giving him credit but this is a really intelligent gameplan.

BM: He’s not rushing in and making mistakes either. He’s showing a great composure in perhaps the rowdiest environment for a championship match we’ve ever seen.

‘LET’S GO FOX!’

‘KILL ANGIE KILL!’

‘LET’S GO FOX!’

‘KILL ANGIE KILL!’

[It’s at this point where Fox is continuing that methodical pace and maybe even having to keep a level of viciousness in there that’s more in line with his trainer to keep up with what Layne is delivering. He waits until Angelica gets to her feet before kicking her in the stomach and going for the Go Fox Yourself(Double underhook DDT) but Layne ends up spinning out of it and using that momentum to discus clothesline Fox nearly out of his boots! The instinct of using that right arm for it makes her collapse and not able to fully follow up and she’s clutching at that shoulder and digging into the canvas with her fingernails as she’s delivering as much intensity as she can and Fox is just trying to shake the cobwebs off of that vicious clothesline. The ref is being extremely lenient not delivering that standing ten count for a number of seconds. For the first time Minka mutters the word ‘Demon’ from behind the barricade but she continues watching this match with intense interest.]

BM: Beautiful counter by Layne and she hit one of her big moves too! But she couldn’t fully take advantage of the situation.

TR: I think Layne is going to take the violence up another level though.

[Layne is the first one up to her feet as Fox instinctively sits up after that discus and it’s at this point that Layne launches three pointed elbow strikes again focusing on the bridge of the nose and you again see the eyes water up from those successful blows and he’s pawing at his eyes and nose after the fact. After this she does notice Shawn going on instinct trying to get to his feet and now she tries that spinning unprettier...but the arm doesn’t allow full ability to take advantage of that and Shawn pounces finally getting her down to the canvas for the Fox me Fox you!]

BM: Angelica Layne is in SERIOUS trouble!

TR: This might be the fruits of that game plan by Fox coming together.

[Layne is struggling mightily as the audience is encouraging her to not tap...they don’t want the match to end! She’s raising her free arm up in the air...and there is an anguished yell from the obvious pain she’s in...before she’s flailing her legs and using them to start moving her body while Fox is cranking in that submission as best he can though the watered eyes and nose blows might make him slightly less aware of the ring than he normally is. Finally though Layne manages to get her feet to the bottom rope and Fox relinquishes the hold but damage could very well be done.]

BM: Layne’s really pushing her luck and I know she wants that second title reign but she did miss significant time with that shoulder injury in the past.

TR: I think Fox is calling his shot.

[At this point Shawn Fox sees Layne crawling toward the ropes and he readies himself. As soon as the challenger gets to her feet he picks her up and puts her over his shoulders. He’s going for the Fox What You Heard(Fireman’s carry double knee gutbuster) but Layne uses her pointed elbow to deliver more strikes across that nose of his and Fox has to put her down. Fox does turn around and Layne is again going discus clothesline but he ducks and unfortunately for the poor referee he is decapitated by the move and his white shoes go flying into the crowd! Layne grunts holding her shoulder before turning around into the Fox your Face(Pele Kick) and both wrestlers are back down!]

BM: Both wrestlers AND the referee are down!

TR: I wonder if we can get one of those shoes on e-bay shortly…

[Several moments pass by as both wrestlers are on the ground beaten down and fatigued and again the fan chants come in.]

‘LET’S GO ANGIE’

‘GO FOX YOURSELF’

‘LET’S GO ANGIE’

‘GO FOX YOURSELF!’

[Both gladiators start crawling toward the ropes on opposite ends and start pulling themselves up...Fox clawing at his eyes again to clear them out and Layne using her left arm only pulling herself up. Soon the two lock eyes and Fox ends up kicking in the stomach going for his Go Fox Yourself...but before Layne can have both arms hooked she just spins her arm and headbutts Fox right across the nose and that really rocks the champion. That opening allows her to go Dragonscrew Neckwhip and then the Vice that follows! Layne Personified is locked in!]

BM: That’s the challenger’s primary submission move! Her usual finish is probably negated so she has to go elsewhere!

TR: But there’s no ref.

[She has that hold cranked and Fox is showing no signs of tapping out but he’s not in position to fight out of there quickly after the jarring headbutt. It’s at this moment though that Angelica notices the ref problem and she ends up relinquishing the hold. She shakes the shoeless, knocked out ref that was clotheslined out of his shoes and realizes he won’t be going anywhere and she just gestures toward the ramp for another ref to come in. It’s at this point that Minka leaps over the barricade like a bat out of hell and sprints into the ring and the boo birds are fast and furious. Layne realizes something is up judging by the audience but she turns around right into a Snake Strike!]

BM: NO! DAMN IT! What is wrong with that heathen!?

TR: Heathen!? You really don’t want to tell her that to her face do you?

BM: She RUINED this title match!

[The fans begin a loud outpouring of boos toward Minka Carter that’s almost deafening as she’s screaming that the fans and Layne are all demons before she ends up putting the left arm of Shawn Fox over Angelica Layne. She then makes her exit and as soon as she does(shoving some fans aside that want to get into an altercation with her)...the second ref has finally sprinted in and sees the cover.]

BM: No! Not this way!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!

DING DING DING!

TH: The winner...and STILL the IYH Champion...Shawn Fox!

[The fans boo the announcement not because of Fox himself but because of the dubious circumstances that happened. Fox is still out from the submission hold from earlier as the title is placed over him while Layne isn’t moving at all from that pointed strike Minka launched on top of the grueling match earlier.]

BM: Minka Carter has hell to pay for this and hell will have no fury like Angelica Layne when she gets her hands on Minka.

TR: That might turn into a ridiculous violent spectacle.

BM: We talked on Ground n Pound about Angelica weighing out the consequences...but has Minka Carter fully understood the consequences of what she has just done? We’ll find out next week...on behalf of Tats thank you for joining us for this event, it’s a shame it ended the way it did and we’ll see you for Ruckus 68...good night!

[The scene fades to the IYHWF logo before fading to black.]
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine