Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Signup thread for Season 2
Blyss
 Posted: May 21 2017, 03:12 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Admin

Hey, everyone!

Be sure to read:
1. Season 2 update
2. Roster cap & character limit

Once you have, come back here! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Firstly, thank you for sticking with us till the end of this season. I hope you've all had a blast RPing here just as much as we do.

Secondly, at this point, we'd like to know your interest in moving on to Season 2. This helps us determine the roster size moving forward so that we won't book your character in the upcoming season if you decide to take a break (LOA) or leave.

If you're still keen, please reply to this thread with the characters you want to be booked. And if you have more characters in IYH that aren't mentioned in your response, it will automatically be taken as "alumni" and their profile apps moved as necessary. Unless you tell us what your plans are so we can arrange this accordingly.

If you wish to take LOA, please reply to this thread too. Tell us how long you wanna take a break for, and which characters you handle so that we won't book them during your absence.

If you wish to leave the fed, that's okay too but we'll be sad to see you go http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif Please tell us which characters you handle so that we won't book them during your absence as well. We hope to see you come back one day. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Deadline for signups (current members): Sun, May 28th 2017, 6pm (Aus/Brisbane time - fed clock)

If you don't respond by deadline, we'll hold your characters as "pending" for booking for another 24 hours. Beyond the 29th, they will be moved to "alumni" if we still don't hear from you. During this time, we will review the roster size.

For new members, you will have to wait for our update. At this time of posting, the roster has reached its limit. BUT, depending on the responses from this signup thread, spots may open up so you can only start signing up on Tues, May 30th. You have 24 hours to do so. If you need more time to complete the app, you can respond with your interest first.

Signups for new members will close on Mon, June 5th at 6pm.

The reason for this is to maintain the roster size and have it prepared in time for the next season. As mentioned by Gordo in the separate post, the card for Ruckus in the new season will drop on Mon, June 5th. With the signup deadline, this gives us time to plan storylines for the upcoming card and season as well as allow new members to join us. With that said, we have set a new character limit for each handler.

For future show cycles and seasons

If, along the way, you decide to take a break and/or drop your characters, please let us know via PM (either to the Cryptic or Blyss account).

Due to storyline purposes, we hope you can give us a heads up (especially for the ones involved in major angles) so that we can work it in in the shows. Unless it's urgent or sudden, you can only drop characters at the end of the show cycle after the supershow. This allows storylines to develop and end properly.

On that note, this is also when handlers can sign up new characters. But if all characters move on to the next show cycle, no new characters are allowed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. If not, respond away! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Gonsalves
 Posted: May 21 2017, 04:48 PM

Group: Members

I will be here for Season 2 (obviousy!)

--------------------
user posted image

1× IYH Champion
IYH Breakout Wrestler of Season One
2017 FGA Frontier Lions Cup Finalist (Vertigo)
2017 FGA DDT3 Semi Finalist (w/ Ace Watson)
2017 FGA Sportsmanship Award Recipient
1× KAMIKAZE Pro Tag Team League Champions (w/ Ace Watson)
1× SCW Grand Canyon Champion
1× SCW Tag Team Champion (w/ Ricky Angel)
2013 NEW Best Newcomer
PM
^
Angelica Layne
 Posted: May 21 2017, 09:06 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Admin

Keldo Fury reporting for service, ma'am!
PM
^
Cupcake
 Posted: May 21 2017, 11:40 PM

Advanced Member

Since I am at the proper cap rofl
go ahead and book as usual - though with the caveat that SBYA will be doing some dates in Mexico repping IYHWF for the HELL atomicos tournament like in June or July
PM
^
Senshi
 Posted: May 22 2017, 05:46 AM

Keep Nate. Momo will become his manager

Will post up my heel soon
PM
^
James Edwards
 Posted: May 22 2017, 07:18 AM

I just signed up, but count my guy in for Season 2.
PM
^
Church of Illusionism
 Posted: May 22 2017, 02:16 PM

I'm going to be taking Joey out of IYH possibly for the time being, possibly permanently, I'm not sure. I've enjoyed my time in the first season (which I think I was around for a little under half of), but I'm gonna stick to simply fedding in XWA for the time being. I'll be using Joey over there permanently, though, following what was supposed to be the one-off with Laurel, so he won't be inactive and, if I do decide to come back here down the road and you guys will have me, I'll have hopefully developed what I wanna do with him more by then.
PM
^
KelseySpencer
 Posted: May 25 2017, 01:35 PM

Advanced Member

I would like to come back with both Kelsey and Cheesecake! If you'd like to have them both back, of course!
PM
^
DJS
 Posted: May 25 2017, 09:21 PM

All of War Enforcement are in, obvs.

--------------------
user posted image
Like match-writing? Community-driven storylines and angles? Complete creative control over your character? We do too. Wrestle Your Way at http://www.xwabattlezone.com
PMWebsite
^
Kristina Spencer
 Posted: May 26 2017, 12:43 AM

Kelsey would cry if her cousin did not return so Krissy Spencer will be back for season 2 http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
DJS
 Posted: May 26 2017, 06:01 PM

Oh yeah and shove in Adam Fenric as well.

--------------------
user posted image
Like match-writing? Community-driven storylines and angles? Complete creative control over your character? We do too. Wrestle Your Way at http://www.xwabattlezone.com
PMWebsite
^
Flex Johnson
 Posted: May 26 2017, 11:06 PM

Advanced Member

Opting In.

I'll also be contacting yall (Gordon & Nina) soon.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Church of Illusionism
 Posted: May 27 2017, 01:43 AM

I'm gonna be staying for season 2, actually, but not using Joey here (for the time being). I'll be posting a tag team shortly, to bring in.
PM
^
Craig Anderson
 Posted: May 27 2017, 09:11 AM

Craig and Jess will be returning, at least for the time being. Though they may (Craig especially) require certain shows off, due to increased bookings. I'll let you know in advance though.

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Rebecca Saint
 Posted: May 27 2017, 10:54 AM

Rebecca will be back.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

skin made by alyssa of sp & www & shine